Click here to view the supply List!
- School Hours: 9:20am - 3:50pm M, T, Th, F; Wednesday 9:20am - 2:20pm
- Principal: Brian Story
- Associate Principals: Sara Schmied (T, F, every other W), Jon Young (M, Th)
- Office Manager: Kelly Wilkinson
- Registrar: Erika Langley
- Safe Arrival/Attendance:
- Main Number: 425-936-2510
- Fax Number: 425-576-5089
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL UPDATE
Lake Washington School District has finalized plans to make up for the days and time missed due to the January snow events. The 2019-20 calendar has been modified to reflect the changes. The 2019-20 calendar has May 26 built-in as a snow make-up day, so a total of two days must be made up beyond the built-in snow make-up day.
Due to the canceled days (January 13, 14 and 15) the following changes will be made to the 2019-20 calendar:
- Tuesday, May 26 is now a full school day. Previously, this was scheduled as a No School: Snow Make-up Day
- Wednesday, June 17 is now a 1.5-hour early release Wednesday. Previously, this was scheduled to be a half day for the last day of school.
- Thursday, June 18 is now a regular school day.
- Friday, June 19 is now a Half-Day: Last Day of School
This new calendar means the last day of school will be on June 19, 2020 (and will be a half day). You can print the latest versions of the calendar here: https://www.lwsd.org/about-us/district-calendar.
Click here to view the supply list!
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.