Lake Washington School District uses the ParentSquare platform to simplify school communications and provide options for families for how they want to receive information (email, text and/or app notifications).
In addition to ParentSquare, there is a tool for high school students called StudentSquare. Teachers, school staff and students will use this tool for direct communication. More information about StudentSquare can be found here.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 p.m.
- Communicate in your preferred available language
- Reply to staff directly from a post
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Receive notifications from small groups
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms, permission slips and more all from your desktop or mobile device