Lake Washington School District uses the ParentSquare platform to simplify school communications and provide options for families for how they want to receive information (email, text and/or app notifications).
In addition to ParentSquare, there is a tool for high school students called StudentSquare. Teachers, school staff and students will use this tool for direct communication. More information about StudentSquare can be found here.
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 p.m.
- Communicate in your preferred available language
- Reply to staff directly from a post
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Receive notifications from small groups
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms, permission slips and more all from your desktop or mobile device